Friday 27 June 2014

26 June 2014

Hmmmm well what to write really is the question. Sorry there is not really much I can say, the day was basically spent driving back to Cloncurry to rejoin my route around Australia. It was a very long day I had to keep pulling over and taking naps all the way back to Cloncurry, so I didn't get any further pictures of anything along the way. Sorry about that. I will include a few pictures from the truck museum from Winton though, they are very sad, to me they are anyway

 I cannot even begin to tell you how much I want this vehicle, Essex Super Six, cut down to a buckboard

 There are two old Falcons, XM or XP I believe and a Holden, FC I think, there behind these, but we have a County Series Austin (not good with my Counties, Devon or Cambridge perhaps?, Wolseley Six Eighty, Humber Super Snipe and a Austin 1800

 Why do people insist on destroying the interior of old cars. This Snipe was just trashed, but the original and very hard to obtain front and rear windscreens are sitting in the car

 I am really rather partial to this "cut down to a ute" Morris 8 as well

No comments:

Post a Comment

16 April 2024

 Well, it's been a while between posts, with not a great deal happening between them, though that is the way of it sometimes. There are ...