Sunday 6 November 2022

22 Oct 2022

 Don't you hate it when...

Headed out to the car today to head off somewhere and first thing I notice is that some swine has done a parking speed brush past on the front of the car. Well to be honest I actually noticed that, even though the bumper has always drooped on the drivers side of the car, it was hanging much lower that it ever had before.

You get that kind of thing when you park in the street I guess, it isn't the first, someone did a parking speed slight touch of the back once before. Cars around in the busier road have even been completely written off while parked out front of their owners houses on a regular basis. Makes it no less annoying though especially when the perpetrator would definitely know they have hit the car, but they can't be bothered owning up to it and leaving a note.

I have to say, I reckon I know exactly who did it, actually both times, though I can't prove anything. Maybe it is time for a dash cam, one that can record bumps while parked...





No comments:

Post a Comment

16 April 2024

 Well, it's been a while between posts, with not a great deal happening between them, though that is the way of it sometimes. There are ...